Thursday, March 14, 2013

Week 9 EOC: Lettters of permissions

 The letters i have chosen are the following:

Getting Permission to Use Artwork

Lyric Permission Letter Agreement

Musician Assignment Agreement

Work-Made-for-Hire Agreement

All four pertain to my field and will help me in the future.

Getting permission to use artwork will help me in a way, when the bands i work with want to create the insert for their band album etc... we can use artwork in the album and create an agreement on how to do so. Also i can send out the form so i'll always have back up artwork for my artists and will know a set price.

Lyric Permission Letter Agreement will help me in a way that when the artist or band that i work with wants to remake or maybe future an artist or lyricist that they want to work with we can get permission and sort out an agreement with that particular lyricist or artist.

Musician assignment agreement with help me when i work with artists and bands so that when i need a particular sound for my catalog or something created by an artist i can use that sound as my own after it is created.

Work-Made-For-Hire Agreement will help me in my studio work so i dont have my sound engineers and other people in the studio who will be working under me claiming the work as their own, when  i will be paying them hourly it is their job and should be under my name since i will be the owner of the studio etc...


all the letters of permission will help me in the previous ways throughout my life so it will be of help and use to learn them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment